Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Family Weekend

I have a decent sized family. My parents, two sisters, a brother, five nephews, two nieces, and a great nephew. Whew! Are gatherings loud? Yes. Is there chaos? Yes. Do we have a great time? Always.

This weekend most of us got to get together to enjoy each others company and some great food. Steak and lobster was the main course. My son Harrison loved it all. I do believe he is going to have a taste for the finer things in life. Maybe I shouldn't have given him that lobster...

I got to take some pictures of my newest nephew, Eli.






He is one of three babies that have come into my family within the last four months. The baby boom took over shortly after I had my son. What can I say, we're trendsetters!
 
Besides eating at the get together, singing karaoke (minus the karaoke machine because who needs it when you have loud singers like they are in my family), playing games, we put on some old videos and took a stroll down memory lane. We had a wonderful time. This week's agenda is to test out some recipes I've found on Pinterest (to post on here along with pictures) & to enjoy what feels like fall weather. Happy Wednesday to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment